Medical Check-up – key examinations available at Facharztzentrum International:
- Health disorders and diseases of the respiratory system (pneumology)
- Cardiovascular system (cardiology)
- digestive organs (gastroenterology)
- Kidney/ Urinary tract (nephrology)
- Blood and blood-producing organs (haematology)
- Vascular system (Angiology)
- Metabolism and internal secretion (endocrinology)
- Immune system (immunology)
- supporting and connective tissue (rheumatology)
- Infectious diseases (infectiology) and poisoning (toxicology)
- Solid tumours and haematological neoplasias (oncology)
Our particular focus is on prevention – diseases rarely develop overnight.
Therefore, have your health, your immune system and your heart, circulation and lung functions checked regularly.
How should I prepare for the check-up?
Ideally you should be well rested and fit. The day after an extensive celebration is not recommended.
Do I have to come on an empty stomach?
It is OK to have a small breakfast. Only in exceptional cases is it necessary to have a totally empty stomach
Can I take my regular medication before the check-up?
Please take all medication that you usually take.
In the case of thyroid diseases treated with medication, we will be happy to advise you in advance.